Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what do YOU do

i was just wondering what all of you did while your xbox was in the mail after a break, i haven't really found a whole lot to do with out getting board quickly at my place inless a friend is over. any suggestionswhat do YOU do
don't you play pc games?what do YOU do
i actually went out and bought another one, 2 weeks was too long...lol
Well when it broke I just got a job so I really didnt care at the time, haha. Whenever I wanted to play something, I either played my PC game (Only have AVP2) or my Ps3 or PS2.
I have a lot more sex when my 360 is out for repair and its been 3 times in the last 5 months so i started to watch my girlfriend closely, she might be behind this rrod epidemy...
i don't really have any pc games, i do have a job and i have no other console other than my wii, which does not sufice
It's called: computer, tivo, and coke.
When mine broke and was sent for repair, I went out every evening when the wind would pick up and I flew this monster kite I have. It lifted me off the ground a few times. There's a link for it.http://www.kitefarm.com/id419.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment