Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GTA IV constantly keeps asking me where ...

I got the Xbox 360 recently Falcon+Benq and it came with COD 4. Well COD 4 only asked me once where to store my savegames, I selected my 20g official Microsoft hard drive and that was all. Everything always saved automatically.Now when playing GTA IV, everytime I restart my Xbox 360 it asks me where to save my savegames, I select the hard drive and as long as I don't turn off the console it will automatically save my advance thereIsn't there a way to set as default storage drive my 20 Gig HD for GTA IV? In the dashboard or somewhere? GTA IV constantly keeps asking me where ...
There are a few games out there that automatically ask you on game startup where the storage device is- I'm not aware of a way to stop that from coming up.GTA IV constantly keeps asking me where ...
I can't confirm this, but I'll share my experience with you.I believe the game AUTO-SAVES to Slot 1.If you try to manual save to Slot 1, the game will ask you to confirm the overwrite every time an Auto-Save situation comes up.Try doing your Manual Saving in Slot 2, so Clot 1 is free for Auto-Save.Again - I'm not positive about that though.
That happens to me aswell.Its normal for gta4 to do it. The auto-saves doesn't save in Slot 1, it actually has its own 'Auto save' slot below slot 12.
When I start the game Ill play (duh!) but when I complete a mission it will ask me where I save then Im fine untill I go to MP or turn it off.
Yeah it's different for each game.
Recently I've noticed, it must be a bug. Why? Because when you insert the dvd in the Xbox it automatically loads up your last saved game. But, hey! where the hell did the console get the saved game if it doesn't know where to save them...I'm confused

No comments:

Post a Comment