Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I loved FEAR, should I buy the expansion ...

FEAR is one of my most favorite games. I've played it over 5-6 times from beginning to the end. Although the expansion got a lot of bad reviews, I'm wondering what your opinion is. I know that the graphics are still the same as the original, but that part doesnt bug me too much. What I loved was the shooting sequences mixed with the moments of suspense (as well as an interesting story). How would you rate the expansion bundle based on those categories?I loved FEAR, should I buy the expansion ...
Fun, go buy it you wont regret itI loved FEAR, should I buy the expansion ...
Just in case you don't know... all the events that happen in the expansions are disregarded in Project Origin.
Well, this is just my opinion but i think fear is meant to be played on a pc. Regarding the expansions, well i enjoyed the extraction point expansion more then the original game, but i havent tried the new expansion because it just seemed to much of the same.
nope avoid it if at all possible, best idea is to get the extraction point expansion for the pc, because i heard perseus mandate sucked
iv got all the fear games exept for project origin ofcourse all i have to say is that you wont regret it, if you liked fear then get it. And just so you know that perseus mandate wasnt that **** the reviews were pathetic only problem with perseus is that it is repeatative. extraction was the pawnage but short.
[QUOTE=''chainsawzorro'']FEAR is one of my most favorite games. I've played it over 5-6 times from beginning to the end. Although the expansion got a lot of bad reviews, I'm wondering what your opinion is. I know that the graphics are still the same as the original, but that part doesnt bug me too much. What I loved was the shooting sequences mixed with the moments of suspense (as well as an interesting story). How would you rate the expansion bundle based on those categories?[/QUOTE] that was the most annoying fps i have ever played.
From the sounds of it, you are a big fan of FEAR.I too loved FEAR. If you liked the first one, you'll definitely love the expansions. It's basically more FEAR for your buck. More slow-mo, more ass kicking, new enemies and more storyline. As Twiggiy mentioned though, all the events in the expansions are disregarded in Project Origin. Also note that online play is completely non-existent. But the FEAR expansions are a great addition (with reasonable achievements this time). If you're still not convinced, watch this youtube video here. You can also download the Fear Files demo on the XBox Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment