Sunday, April 11, 2010

Any Suggestions?!?

Well I've had my 360 for a couple years now, and when I play games, whether brand new or not for at least 30 minutes, the box makes a skipping noise and hits me with the ''Disk is dirty'' error message forcing me to restart my console and start from where I left off (if it hopefully saved before it stopped). Sometimes I can stand the box up and it'll play longer, and I've even used a CD/DVD cleaner for cleaning the system, but still from time to time have the same problem. Any suggestions that aren't drastic?Any Suggestions?!?
Only thing that comes to mind is to maybe ask some people at a store that know what they are tlking about and see if they can give you any advice. Beyond that not really sure. Wish you luck though for what its worthAny Suggestions?!?
call MS, umm i had that problem with my oringal xbox, it did that and it is VERY ANNOYING so i can see y ur fustrated. look at the broken xbox thread on the top of the 360 fourm page and mabye someone else had that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment