Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have a question about the oragne box(s ...

I tried searching wiki,but failed.So my question is, wahts the differences between the xbox 360 versoin and the pc?Does it hold up like the pc version?or is it watered down?And is tf2 on the xbox 360 competeable to halo 3 and cod4?How good is itThanks-_- i might become a xbox360 owner so im studying up..I have a question about the oragne box(s ...
its the same thing except you use the controller instead of the mouse and keyboardI have a question about the oragne box(s ...
Get the PC version for sure. Custom maps and 32 players is definately a better reason to get it. Hell, I own both versions of the game, and I rarely ever play it on the 360 now.
i heard that the 360 version is laggier. the PC version has support for user-made maps (which it desperately needs since there are so few maps to begin with). compared to COD4, Halo 3, and even a game like Jedi Academy from a few years back, TF2 is not even close.
the thing is,my comp cant even run ccs -_-..so if you can only get teh xbox360 version,would you?and whats the max players for xbox?16 right?
Don't get me wrong, the game is still fun on 360. It's just better on PC. But I had a blast with the game before I got the PC version, so if you can't get the PC version, get the 360 one for sure.
TF2 is better on 360 just by default, 32 multiplayer, more maps, modding and what not... I only had it for 360 and it was still a great game..
I tried it on the 360 and I only found two games, the only one I can join lagged like crazy.
So noone plays the sbox360 verision anymore?can someone check how many people there are for the sbox 360?thx

No comments:

Post a Comment