Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Craziest thing you've seen in GTA4?

There are a ton of crazy things that occur in GTA4, most of it being quite unpredictable. What is the craziest thing you've seen in GTA4 so far?Here's something that happened to me, for example: I was playing Free Mode in multiplayer and decided I would try to get a sniper rifle and use a helicopter to get high up on a roof and snipe the hell out of people. So I found a sniper, stole a helicopter and flew over to a building that looked like it would be good. I landed the heli, and just as I got out, another dude in a helicopter found me and flew his helicopter into me which knocked me off the building. I fell at least 75 feet and landed on a shorter building below. Somehow I lived through this, and the guy who knocked me off the building must have assumed I was dead because he took off. But about a minute later, I see the dude in the helicopter surface a few hundred feet away. For some reason he's just hovering in the air for a moment, and, luckily, he was perfectly parallel to me, so I got a perfect look at his face through the sniper scope and put a bullet in his head. Karma.Craziest thing you've seen in GTA4?
um.... I sky dived out of a copter in deathmatch and I got 5 kills because my copter landed on 5 people =)Craziest thing you've seen in GTA4?
a hooker fellating a monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment