Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GTAIV Connection Problems

I want to play GTAIV on XBL, but I can't! Whenever I try to join a game, it goes to the ''Loading...'' screen, and I hear people talking (real people over XBL), and then it tells me ''Disconnected from multiplayer, returning to singleplayer...'' and forces me to press A. This happens for every game I try to join? I have been noticing that I have been having problems connecting with other people in games due to a NAT configuration, but Halo 3 told me I have an ''open NAT'', and that it is the most compatable. I can play other games online...so what can it be? Is it GTA or something with my XBL??? PS: This is a X360 forum post because it has to do with live connection, not just the game. GTAIV Connection Problems
My guess is it is your router not GTA IV, however I had the issue the other day with a LIVE certified router, I just exited to my dashboard and went back in and it was fine. What type of router do you have? Is it live/vista certified?GTAIV Connection Problems
i have the same problem. i think its cause your router has compatibility issues with gta IV servers. i have the same problem with burnout paradise. just keep trying and youll find a game that works. for me itll be messed up like that for a few minutes but will work perfectly after that.
Since this is GTAIV related it belongs in the massive GTAIV sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment