Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need help on a new game xD

Hello Gamespot members, First time creating a thread. Well, I just finished BioShock, (an amazing game) seriously, anyone mature enough to handle the gruesome scenes and corpses scattered around the beautiful Rapture should check this out. I loved the whole story, and the creepy environments really helped out too. Im replaying it on hard and I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but its much much harder on hard. I mean, like unfair hard, the plasmids take much more eve each hit than normal or easy, and its nearly impossible to manage your money. Not to mention the enemies are nearly impossible later on. This being said, it is still worth it. But I'm looking for a new game, 360 and well, pretty much anything not too mature, I dont mind gore and violence or language, its the sexual content. It drives my parents beserk when seing it on a game. Most times I can let it slide, and for those who say ''little kids should not play mature games'' Im well into my teenager ages, and can handle anything. Its just the fact that my parents dont realize it, but owell. Ive looked into GTA 4 and didnt like the other games, like I had liberty city and didnt really like it. I never got into the whole Do what you want, anywhere, anything, total freedom. I like mission based with a touch of exploring involved, (like BioShock) and yes I will have Xbox live in a few weeks. I need something that will occupy me for a while, and if it helps, ill list the big games I have and how I felt about them:Gears of War: Excellent BioShock: Excellent Halo 3: pretty good, Id imagine it'll be better on online, the story suckedCall of Duty 3: Okay, never liked the whole war aspect, I like imagination, unrealistic ideas. I like bending the rules xDThats just the better games I have, I have much more, but dont think its significant to list them. So yeah, there it is, For those who read it all thanks, Im awaiting your reply. Please reply with kindness Later xDNeed help on a new game xD
The perfect game for you: Mass Effect.Need help on a new game xD
The darkness,Dead rising,Crackdown,Lost odyssey,RSV:1/2,Graw 1/2,and condmned 1/2. A few of those are pretty cheap too all very good games and well worth a purchase.
The Darkness is a brilliant game.If u liked Bioshock you will like this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment