Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Madden 2009 IGN Interview - Weak?

I'm just about done with Madden, not just because of this interview - just 'cause there really is very little change to the series. I want the NFL to suffer, as well as EA - for monopolizing the genre of American football and transmogrifying it into an annual let-down.In a recent interview with IGN staff, two producers of the game came off really wrong to me.http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/870/870503p1.htmlCheck out the above link if you'd like, otherwise I'll summarize.Madden 09 is getting online leagues. In the interview the producers mainly talk about whats NOT available with them, and how they'd like to do *insert any particular topic concerning whats involved with online leagues* in the near future.They come off like they are making a groundbreaking game, like the features being added here are somehow super awesome and awe-inspiring.I liked '08, but I haven't loved any Madden - only Gameday on PSX.In light of CoD4, GTA4, Mass Effect, Bioshock, skate., and so many other groundbreaking games that came out this past year - why the HELL do these guys think they are giving us godwater? Boo.Madden 2009 IGN Interview - Weak?
EA never does anything new.... ull just have 2 accecpt that, im just getting it because #4 is on the cover,lolMadden 2009 IGN Interview - Weak?
Why in the world can you not make a league online with only 1-2 friends and use the AI to fill the other teams?That just about ruined the mode for me.O well, I am still buying it 8)
Unless u get every season ticket holder to boycott all NFL games for the next two seasons I reaaaaally dont think u can make the NFL suffer just by not buying Madden 09. '08 was cool I thought. Best Madden for me was '05.
Suck EA got the football licenses, i want NFL 2K...... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment