Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you lose...

Do you lose all of your purchased arcade downloads after your subscription to live ends?Do you lose...
no because they r on ur HDDDo you lose...
that's what i thought...but i'm trying toget back on live right now but waiting for a ppoe password from my roomate so to kill time I wanted to play some of my arcade games....but they're all trials now!!! wtf!!
[QUOTE=''Sublime54456'']that's what i thought...but i'm trying toget back on live right now but waiting for a ppoe password from my roomate so to kill time I wanted to play some of my arcade games....but they're all trials now!!! wtf!![/QUOTE]

that happens to me also, it happened when my 360 broke and i got a new one, its because it was the original system i D/Led them on

No comments:

Post a Comment