Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going to but GTA IV soon but... it's fre ...

Hi, I'm hearing some people saying that they bought the game , they completed the first mission then it freezes? Whats up? Should I wait ?THANKS!Going to but GTA IV soon but... it's fre ...
I've had the game since Tuesday and haven't had a single freeze, and I'll note that I'm playing on a launch system that's had one RROD repair.Going to but GTA IV soon but... it's fre ...
Go buy it, although their are some people whos are freezing, the majority arent. I would buy it from walmart, if it freezes, take it back and get another copy.
Thanks for your help.
[QUOTE=''orrytur'']Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]some peopel have said that it freezes but i only corrued once for me i was online so it might have been lag. i would say go and buy it.
no problems for me so far and im over half way done...no worries man
No problems with mine.
no problems here, either. dont worry about it.
ive clocked in about 15 hours so far and havent had the game freeze once on me.
No freezes here either.
ive been playing about 20 hours and it hasnt froze but the ps3 version keeps freezing on the intro for me so if your getting it for 360 go for it!
[QUOTE=''SH4D0W_ASSASSIN'']ive been playing about 20 hours and it hasnt froze but the ps3 version keeps freezing on the intro for me so if your getting it for 360 go for it![/QUOTE]why do you have both versions?..... and i havnt had any freezes either.
i just had a freeze, coming out of a multiplayer, but i dont think its an issue to warrant not getting the game
I played the first 2 hours without freezes and after thatt i has consistently frozen on me about every 10 mins it goes through a stretch where I walk like a block and it stops yet you can hear sound and then it keeps going, walk a bit more and freezes again. I ust finished playing for a good stretch and had to stop cause it started freezing once again.



It seems it's very random the people who get this problem and how badly, some say they can't get past one mission, my problem is that it starts freezing for no reason yet I can keep playing but with constant freezing which basically makes it unplayable. Rockstar better get their crap together cause millions of copies will be sold and out of those millions a lot of people will have problems because of their stupidity.
yeah between my roomate and i we've played like 10hrs i bet. NOT one freeze or anything. dont worry about it, especially if your 360 is not really old.
ive haven't head of this, been playing since it came out aswell.
Ive been playing for about 20hrs and its only frozen twice. Both times were on multiplayer right after game left lobby and was about to start. It sucks but its not that big a deal.
From what I have heard, GTA IV on the PS3 version has been reported numerous freezes by GTA IV fans on gaming forums. As for the 360 I am not certain, I've played GTA IV on 360 and it has only freezed once after 43 hours of gameplay.
[QUOTE=''snipeshot11'']Go buy it, although their are some people whos are freezing, the majority arent. I would buy it from walmart, if it freezes, take it back and get another copy.[/QUOTE]Agreed- the freezing is a rare problem, and it'll be patched before it can cause any major harm anyways.
No it doesn't freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment