Thursday, April 15, 2010

Having 2 Xbox 360's on ONE router OPEN ...

I bought a second xbox 360 so me and my bro could play 2 GTA IV's and now they both go strict, I port forwarded the 88 and 3074 garbage and the best I could get was one 360 with OPEN nat and the other with MODERATE nat. My router is on xbox.com's approved list and it even has DMZ and UNPN enabled, and it even has something called gaming mode enabled that helps with online gaming. Does anyone know HOW to get both of them OPEN NAT? this is driving me crazy!! and 1 stays OPEN until the other 360 is turned on, they alternate. Having 2 Xbox 360's on ONE router OPEN ...
I set one 360 to DMZ and the NAT opens up but I port forward the other one and it stays moderate wtf, so port forwarding is screwing me overHaving 2 Xbox 360's on ONE router OPEN ...
i think (if they are both on at the same time), they are conflicting with each other's port forward. if theyre not on at the same time it may be a ''fluke''.
doesnt anyone on this forum have 2 xbox 360's that can be played online on OPEN nat at the same time!?
this is crazy, theyre both set on moderate and they disconnect within 10 minutess!! then I have to press connect to xbox live!! wow!
I have 2 360s on the same router,both with open NAT.Had trouble with my old router like you so I bought a Linksys,opened the ports exactly like I tried to do with my old one and *Presto*,both now have open NAT and I have had no further problems.Can't help you much more than that.If all else fails get a new router.
[QUOTE=''Serial_Killa'']I have 2 360s on the same router,both with open NAT.Had trouble with my old router like you so I bought a Linksys,opened the ports exactly like I tried to do with my old one and *Presto*,both now have open NAT and I have had no further problems.Can't help you much more than that.If all else fails get a new router.[/QUOTE]Same thing. I had a friend bring his Xbox over and had this problem. I had no clue it could even create problems, but my router was too old so we used his new one and that was the only thing that worked. And yes, I did the port forwarding with 88 and 3074 too.
what routers do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment