Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gta 4 query

How can using the cheat codes in GTA 4 affect the missions and achievements? So is it wise to use the codes?Gta 4 query
Wats ur opinions?Gta 4 query
Some cheats block out specific achievements, if u get weapon health and armor cheat u won't be able to get the ''clean the streets'' or whatever, the vigilante missions.
The wanted level cheat lock ''One Man Army'' and ''Walk Free'' acheivements. I hate my friend cause he never plays a game for real he always cheats :( and my nephew does too....
[QUOTE=''xexis'']The wanted level cheat lock ''One Man Army'' and ''Walk Free'' acheivements. I hate my friend cause he never plays a game for real he always cheats :( and my nephew does too....[/QUOTE]ya my bro does that tooits nice to create mayhem for awhilebut after I wanna move on and do the missions

No comments:

Post a Comment