Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Have you beaten GTA 4 yet?

Well, have you?Have you beaten GTA 4 yet?
have you? :P no way Im taking my timeHave you beaten GTA 4 yet?
well said killer :P im enjoying the views as well as the missions.
im taking my sweet ass time for the first playthrough.
Hell no...I'm taking my own sweet time.
Yes I have.
[QUOTE=''killerfist'']have you? :P no way Im taking my time[/QUOTE]lol me too i have been playing for 12 hours and only done 8 % of the game, i always take my time with gamesI mean i always like to know the area of the city im in before i move to the next area
[QUOTE=''AtomicBaconBits'']Hell no...I'm taking my own sweet time.[/QUOTE]Same

[QUOTE=''Dub_c6969''][QUOTE=''AtomicBaconBits'']Hell no...I'm taking my own sweet time.[/QUOTE]Same
[/QUOTE] Thirded! It would be a real shame to rush through it. Plus it's not like GTA 5 or the downloadable content will be heading our way any time soon. We've got a good few months to spare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment