Thursday, April 15, 2010

Naruto rise of the ninja sell or keep

in naruto rise of the ninja i keep getting glitches in story mode like falling through the floor when i get hit by a log ect should i sell it or keep itNaruto rise of the ninja sell or keep
it gets really annoying it just makes it harder to finish game cause i have to turn it off just to make it go back to normal. any suggestionsNaruto rise of the ninja sell or keep
if you like it keep itcuz if you sell it oyull get like 5 bucks lawl...
Ummm..i'd actually try to get another copy first. Thats glitch doesnt sound right. I didnt get it that when I played the game. After u finish the game though there really isnt anything left to do but run around town doing mission u didnt do or just do p vs. p and even that gets old after a bit. Try getting another copy..finish it...then bump it.
I regret I bought this game in the first place, even as a fan of the series I just couldn't bring myself to play it again after the story was done. I'd sell it, or better yet get trade-in value for it.
thnx to all

No comments:

Post a Comment