Sunday, April 11, 2010

Has this happened to someone else! Start ...

Has this happened to someone else! Last night I started up my Xbox and the screen was completely black, but I could hear the usual sound coming from the console and could also hear when I logged in. But the screen was scompletely black. I turned it off and turned it on again and it ran normal again, no black screen. Has this happened to anyone else and what is the explanation?Has this happened to someone else! Start ...
There are allot of possilbe causes - if you're using HDMI it may have had a handshake issue with the TV. If you are using a different type of connection - just check to make sure all your cables are secure and then...I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts happening frequently. If it only did it once it could just be a fluke - things like that happen with electronics. If it happens again or a couple more times for sure - then call MS as it could be a sign of a failing GPU or Video out port.Has this happened to someone else! Start ...
Well any other suggestions? I sounded just like normal and I could start up my controller and push the DVD drive out, but the screen was just black! I tried seeing if all the things were in place and they were!
Well, this could be the cause of multiple problems. Hopefully, it's minor and you just need to check the connections of you audio/video cables.But, it could be worse. My first Xbox 360 did the black screen while playing X-Men. I had to send it into MS, and I later found out that the graphics processor had overheated/fried.Good luck.
can someone please help me out!!
This happened to me while using Pelican S-Video cables. The S-Video cable stopped working, but the composite (yellow) cable still worked. I still had audio and I could hear the sounds as I changed blades etc... I bought a new S-Video cable and it worked fine. If you have another set of cables to try that would tell you if you have a cable problem.
As I said it only happened when I started the Xbox360 up yesterday, now while playing games! Afterwards I turned on the Xbox360 and it started up with pictures as usual! I then had it running for like 4 hours! Today I played over 3 hours on Devil May Cry 4 without any problems! It only happened that one time last night where there was sound but no picture. I just wanna find out what made it happen, so if someone have had the same thing happening to them I would like to hear what the problem was. So I maybe can loose a cable and see if it happens again. I just need closure thats all. Thanks!
it could just be your tv check the cables make sure there in tight
It's happened to me I just turned it off and turned it on again.
t if you unplug one of the cables to the Xbox just a little, iy won't start with sound and a black screen. it will either not start at all or the ring will turn red! I don't know if this is true though. What could make the console start with black screen and no sound. I just need to know so I can try it out!
Could someone help me out here!
yup, I went through three 360s and non of them were RROD, they were actually this exact problem, mine didn't even give sound on my HDTV but it did on an SDTV. I got my 360 exchanged for a new one each time (not from MS).
Can someone please anser me! I don't want to excganhe my Xbox360! It only happened once....surely there most be an explanation!
Well I tried to loosen the thing that it in the back of the TV and a when I turn on the Xbox360 the screen is black with sound. But the strange thing is, usually before showing the Xbox logo when starting up, there is this white flicker(you know what I am talking about)! This was not here now, but yesterday the white flicker came and I could here the sound but no picture! What is the explanation? Please people help me out!
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the same problem.......i sent it in and got a replacement...i hear it eventually gets RROD.
I said it haven't happened now for almost two days and it only happened that one time. Why are you people so mean, to conclude that just because it happened once, my Xbox360 is fried. Someone else must have experienced this and tell me its not that big a deal!!!
Yep, happened to me. Had to send it in. Your video card is fried, there's no fixing that other than replacing it.
If my video card is fried, how can I still play games without problems! Completed Devil May Cry 4 yesterday with 7 hours of straight play!
[QUOTE=''ZiggyStardust16''] If my video card is fried, how can I still play games without problems! Completed Devil May Cry 4 yesterday with 7 hours of straight play![/QUOTE]Wait, so the problem happened once and then your 360 worked fine??

No comments:

Post a Comment