Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Frontlines Fuel of War?

Should I get it? I need a new game, and my parents aren't around so I can't get anything M at gamestop. What should I get if not Frontlines? I really want amazing multiplayer.Frontlines Fuel of War?
Although a good game...I wouldn't suggest buying it, rent it first.Frontlines Fuel of War?
[QUOTE=''marcuskickass'']Although a good game...I wouldn't suggest buying it, rent it first.[/QUOTE] alright, any other suggestions though?
Call of duty 4,Halo 3,gears of war all have awesome multiplayer....and now u got gta4 which has imo the most imcredible multiplayer from what i saw......but then again.....u cant get M games.
[QUOTE=''XxSTILL_BORNxX'']Call of duty 4,Halo 3,gears of war all have awesome multiplayer....and now u got gta4 which has imo the most imcredible multiplayer from what i saw......but then again.....u cant get M games.[/QUOTE] well, i can, just not until my parents get home.
[QUOTE=''nicknees93''][QUOTE=''XxSTILL_BORNxX'']Call of duty 4,Halo 3,gears of war all have awesome multiplayer....and now u got gta4 which has imo the most imcredible multiplayer from what i saw......but then again.....u cant get M games.[/QUOTE] well, i can, just not until my parents get home. [/QUOTE]


cool then i tell you to get gta4 since it has a long single sandbox player game.....and even a mulitplayer sanbox type of games and loads of stuff....just check the reivews %26 videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment