Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fighting Games?

Is there any talk about any new games like a new fight night or something?Fighting Games?
just dbz burst limit in june as far as i know.Fighting Games?
Soul Caliber IV
Soul Calibur IV. It's looking to be the bet fighter ever and the best 360 game ever, IMO. But that's just because I love the series in so many ways.
In OXM it said something about Mortal Kombat is facing Marvel.I would check but I left it at school.I dont like fighting games. I never understood the point of standing in 1 arena trying to beat the Hell out of the guy next to you.
Street Fighter
street fighter and soul caliber will be my fighting games for this year.
I cannot wait for the new Soul Calibur game.
Soul calibur 4 and Tekken 6 are my two most anticipated fighting games.
street fighter wont be seeing consoles for like two years probably, but SC IV should be this summer and possibly MK vs DCU later this year.
[QUOTE=''jackof8s'']Is there any talk about any new games like a new fight night or something?[/QUOTE]Soul Caliber 4 and Don King's Prizefighter are the only ones I know of that are due this year, though I'm sure Tecmo will come off with another DOA game sometime within 2 years.
Virtua fighter 5: RNo idea if it'sc oming to 360 but i hope with a better online mode :)
street fighter and soul caliber should both be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment