Thursday, April 15, 2010

GTA, are you serious?

I've been playing for about an hour or 2 now and I've literally done nothing but driving missions; I'm hoping this game gets way better..GTA, are you serious?
yeah but most GTA Games start incredibly easy and then all of a sudden theyre harder then sh**!GTA, are you serious?
Have Fun! :D
they start out like that...but it gets better..the story is so good
Ok good; I like the game so far, but I'm getting tired of driving missions one after another for Roman or whatever. I wonder how many I have to do.
Just an hr? Dude u havent even scratched the surface of the game yet. I have been playing for 10hrs and I am just unlocking stuff. Gotta give it time.
things get interesting when you meet the jamaican.
dude, the game gets so much better bro, trust me
I've met him already, but I'm not calling him much yet, I'm trying to do this Roman guys jobs, unless there ''endless''
USE THOSE MISSIONS TO GET BETTER AT DRIVING DIFFERENT CARS!!!! It will really help later.
[QUOTE=''imakillaholic'']I've met him already, but I'm not calling him much yet, I'm trying to do this Roman guys jobs, unless there ''endless''[/QUOTE]Lol, i like how you call him ''this Roman guy'', likes hes not an important character
Lol what do you want me to say, haha
Are those missions the Taxi achievements?
[QUOTE=''imakillaholic'']Are those missions the Taxi achievements?[/QUOTE]you have to have Roman become your ''friend'' by taking him to play darts and stuff and then youll have access to his special taxi service therefore unlocking the acheivement
Haha, gotchya.
Yeah exactly, those ''Jobs'' u can do for him don't advance the story, they just unlock perks, you'll find similar stuff with other characters. Oh and I'm happy to announce that I beat the game 4 hours ago, yippeee, lol. Amazing man... an emotional GTA who would've thought?
[QUOTE=''EuroMafia'']things get interesting when you meet the jamaican.[/QUOTE]I have but nothing interesting happened IMO. 6+ hours in and I'm yawning which I couldn't believe myself as I love the GTA series as much as the next guy.
[QUOTE=''MarioRPGer''][QUOTE=''imakillaholic'']Are those missions the Taxi achievements?[/QUOTE]you have to have Roman become your ''friend'' by taking him to play darts and stuff and then youll have access to his special taxi service therefore unlocking the acheivement[/QUOTE]Dude he is your friend... for gods sake! He's your COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to ask but what happens if you kill Roman (if you can at that), is it game over or what?.
[QUOTE=''russian4life''][QUOTE=''MarioRPGer''][QUOTE=''imakillaholic'']Are those missions the Taxi achievements?[/QUOTE]you have to have Roman become your ''friend'' by taking him to play darts and stuff and then youll have access to his special taxi service therefore unlocking the acheivement[/QUOTE]Dude he is your friend... for gods sake! He's your COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]Yeah, but when your done plaing darts with him the game says '' Roman is now your friend'' and I used quotations so stop taking it so literally

No comments:

Post a Comment