Tuesday, April 13, 2010

''Kids who don't play videogames are ...

A very interesting clip.



http://kotaku.com/380761/kids-who-dont-play-video-games-are-at-risk



I highly recommend watching this...it made me feel great!''Kids who don't play videogames are ...
Thanks for that. Go me, there is less chance off me killing someone than off someone that doesnt play games....:D''Kids who don't play videogames are ...
I like that some one finally brought up the fact that the violent crimes in teens has gone down while video game popularity has gone up. I have thought of that a lot. These are people that actually did valid research into the matter and I like what came out of it.
Interesting find.Also, kinda off-topic, but I hate people that think video games are just for kids. We need to call them something else, without the ''games'' part. :PLike ''Advanced video interaction units'' lol.Or, Great amplitudes of mans electronics, codename ''GAME'' Oh WAIT! That won't help :lol:
More people need to see this.
Great find. Thanks for posting.
haha take that congress!!
[QUOTE=''phoenixrebirth'']Great find. Thanks for posting. [/QUOTE]to bad my video stoped at 2:58 but i did get the major point of it. violent video games don't cause violents.
I agree with most of the video, but I never wanted to play games with my parents!!
Great find. Certainly I think video games takes away stress, violant or not.
[QUOTE=''magicalclick'']Great find. Certainly I think video games takes away stress, violant or not.[/QUOTE]yup
[QUOTE=''ELJUDEZ'']More people need to see this.[/QUOTE]indeed they do
[QUOTE=''SavageM2'']Interesting find.Also, kinda off-topic, but I hate people that think video games are just for kids. We need to call them something else, without the ''games'' part. :PLike ''Advanced video interaction units'' lol.Or, Great amplitudes of mans electronics, codename ''GAME'' Oh WAIT! That won't help :lol:[/QUOTE]haha the ''AVIU'' lol
Good clip. Some smart people talking there.
I've done many papers on this issue and have spent many hours researching this topic. I like this clip a lot.
[QUOTE=''ELJUDEZ'']More people need to see this.[/QUOTE]Definitely.
cool
Great. Too bad politicians never care about these things, and they'll keep on insisting that playing Grand Theft Auto for an hour will turn you into a psychopathic murderer bank-robber terrorist communist who steals candy from babies in orphanages.
[QUOTE=''Ted_Bundy000'']I've done many papers on this issue and have spent many hours researching this topic. I like this clip a lot. [/QUOTE]Just wanted to say that i love that silent hill gif in your sig:) saved
[QUOTE=''MetroidPrimePwn'']Great. Too bad politicians never care about these things, and they'll keep on insisting that playing Grand Theft Auto for an hour will turn you into a psychopathic murderer bank-robber terrorist communist who steals candy from babies in orphanages.[/QUOTE]Yeah thats crazy .......... I have played every GTA and I'm perfectly fine. Where's that orphanage again?

No comments:

Post a Comment