Thursday, April 15, 2010

do you get a month live free when you bu ...

^^^^^^^^do you get a month live free when you bu ...
yes you do.do you get a month live free when you bu ...
yup
even in uk
I didnt, wtf lol.
is it only with special edition or just game too in uk
[QUOTE=''acmepes2008fifa'']is it only with special edition or just game too in uk[/QUOTE]I don't know how it is in the UK, but here in the states every game comes with it.
how do you get it? Does that mean I'd get one month free from a newly bought system and then another free month from buying gta4?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I got it. I bought the special edition though not sure if that matters.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I got it with the special edition in the UK
[QUOTE=''kidrock17xp'']how do you get it? Does that mean I'd get one month free from a newly bought system and then another free month from buying gta4?[/QUOTE] Yeah you can go ahead and redeem it and it will tack on to whatever you have already. Like I already have a 13 month subscription, with GTA IV I now have 14.
when i got my copy,i also got a second cover that had.free gamer pics and 500points!I thought i got lucky and got 2copys for 1 but nope!
Wait I didn't get anything. I got it at midnight when it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment