Thursday, April 15, 2010

GTA 4 Lock Up (Pls Dont Lock)

I dont know about you guys, but in about the 4 hours of playing, the game has locked up twice. I am curious how often this is happening. Please sign if this has heppened to you MODS THIS IS NOT A GTA 4 Discussion. Please Dont lockGTA 4 Lock Up (Pls Dont Lock)
I dont understand why so many people are having problems. My run in the total 11:30 hours that Ive played has been flawlessGTA 4 Lock Up (Pls Dont Lock)
[QUOTE=''A4Audiguy''] I dont know about you guys, but in about the 4 hours of playing, the game has locked up twice. I am curious how often this is happening. Please sign if this has heppened to youMODS THIS IS NOT A GTA 4 Discussion. Please Dont lock[/QUOTE]I have played the game at the very least 12 hours in total and I have not even had the frame rate drop.There has been a few pop ins and one or two time when i went in the safehouse and things were loadding in. Other than that everything has been great.
The only real problems I've had thus far is playing online. Most times when I try to join a party or even just play it glitches on me and disconnects back to single player. No locks up to report though. Besides if there is any problems im sure they'll send out a patch.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
nah man haven't had any problems at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment