Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who knew?

So today I was feeling kinda bored, and decided to DL an Xbox Original just for the heck of it. I wasn't sure what to get, I had Crimson Skies, own Halo: CE and Indigo Prophecy, and have Ninja Gaiden on PS3. That only left a few options. It came down to Black, Dreamfall, and Metal Arms, and I finally chose Metal Arms as it was something I'm not familiar with. Turns out I made the right choice, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System simply put is one of the best single player experiences I've had the pleasure of tearing through since Mass Effect. The story is simple, but the combat is viscerally satisfying and extremely challenging. It's just really good. Surprisingly, the multiplayer is deep, it's really built around local play as it has no xbox live, but with 14 maps, like 15 weapons, monstrous vehicles and 4-player splitscreen I could see my friends and I haveing a few good hours of fun on this thing... Overall what I'm trying to say is that if you've never played this game, I highly suggest buying it now, either retail for prolly like $5 or on Xbox Originals for the whopping $15, it's worth it regardless.Who knew?
cool, what genre is it though?Who knew?
Third Person Shooter, and a very hard one.
Got enough on my hands now with GTA IV %26 Rainbow Six Vegas 2, that is with Viking %26 Devil May Cry 4 on the way in %26 still to finish Lost, College Hoops 2K8, and NFL Tour. I've heard a lot of good things about Metal Arms, but not enough to play it instead of 360 games.
Metal Arms was my favorite original xbox game, Halo eat your heart out! But seriously, good choice, it's a VERY good game. And the multiplayer with my buddies was always amazing.
[QUOTE=''shawn7324'']Got enough on my hands now with GTA IV %26 Rainbow Six Vegas 2, that is with Viking %26 Devil May Cry 4 on the way in %26 still to finish Lost, College Hoops 2K8, and NFL Tour. I've heard a lot of good things about Metal Arms, but not enough to play it instead of 360 games.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I know what you're talking about, so many games so little time! haha, I was just so surprised by the game as I knew nothing about it that I had too let someone know about it. As a warning though, if anyone here does DL it, the first like 3 levels are pretty boring as your gun sucks, but it gets a helluva lot better.
should've got Fable

No comments:

Post a Comment