Thursday, April 15, 2010

rock band guitars

I just need to release some anger i have at ea. I am on my 4th guitar this month and so far they all break in the first hour of play ive had two with a faulty strum bar and one where the yellow button stuck down and wouldnt come up. I am gentle with the guitars yet there selling this for 200$ my 4th guitar is on the away and if this one breaks i am demanding a refund rock band guitars
If they're causing you that much trouble then just buy a used GH2 or GH3 guitar. They're better and work with Rock Band. rock band guitars
damn man that really sucks. im still on my first guitar. guess im just lucky
I dont think your gentle if your on your 4th guitar but yeah,GH guitar is a better guitar anyways
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']If they're causing you that much trouble then just buy a used GH2 or GH3 guitar. They're better and work with Rock Band.[/QUOTE] i have both gh2 and gh 3 conrollers i like the fell of teh strat i bought the game and i expect my hardware to work
[QUOTE=''ConflictMaster'']I dont think your gentle if your on your 4th guitar but yeah,GH guitar is a better guitar anyways[/QUOTE] dude i use my thump to strum i dont wack the strum bar i am just making a statement that the guitars are faulty and should not be released if they do not work sure maybe u got lucky but some people are really pissed
Am i the only one who thinks that the GHIII guitar is the worst of the bunch? The buttons are too firm and the reaction time is a little slow. I actually like the rock band guitar, and honestly, I think the GHII 360 guitar is the best of the bunch. Am i insane?
yea the rockband guitars suck Mine brock before i even used it!The GH2 controler is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment