Sunday, April 11, 2010

Be honest...

How many of you have that one guy on your friends list that's playing Halo 3 while your running around blowing **** up in GTAIV.Edit: And yes I am that one guy due to cash flow problems. Be honest...
Me too...And I don't even like Halo that much, but I like GTA even less.Be honest...
ye their like 1 guy playin it on my friends list lol
Yeah there seems to be always only one on Halo 3 and only one on Gears of War, while everyone else is on GTA IV.
If I see someone on my friends list playing Halo 3 I kick them off my list. Check Mate !!!!
everyone on my list is playing gta except one person is playing cod4. and its not me
me, they're playing cod4 too, they can play what they want
Same, but I'm playing Forza 2 :P.
Halo 3, this guy was playing the first halo!!! WTF???!!!
Out of 40 people on my list there is one playing FIFA 08, and the other COD4.Everyone else I've seen online in the last few days has been in GTAIV
There lots of people not playing it on my list. And I'm the one not playing it on yours, I don't buy games that i think suck just because people on my friends list like boring games.BTW I'm not a Halo fanboy, although I do like it, I've been playing Tomb Raider.
I acutally dont have that guy.. everyone is play GTA4 or Cod4.
I don't see GTA4 multiplayer lasting that long, I rather play something worth earning a rank in.
Out of 94 people on my list, a good portion are playing GTA4, then a few on RSV2 and yes four or five playing Halo 3. (But no COD4) :D
[QUOTE=''MsCortana'']Out of 94 people on my list, a good portion are playing GTA4, then a few on RSV2 and yes four or five playing Halo 3. (But no COD4) :D[/QUOTE]Hey, what a coincidence. That is the same with my list. ;)
yesterday evening i had 18 people online, 17 playing GTA and 1 playing Halo 3.
[QUOTE=''zacazaca520''] How many of you have that one guy on your friends list that's playing Halo 3 while your running around blowing **** up in GTAIV.Edit: And yes I am that one guy. [/QUOTE] Unfortantly my 360 is in pawn but on my friends he had 4 people playing GTA IV and 2 playing CoD4 and then 1 playing halo 3 >.
[QUOTE=''ctfvyrsgurbnorn'']yesterday evening i had 18 people online, 17 playing GTA and 1 playing Halo 3.[/QUOTE] Uh..I was playing Vegas 2 :P
Nah, all my friends have good taste in games. Which means yes, all on GTA IV.
[QUOTE=''MsCortana''][QUOTE=''ctfvyrsgurbnorn'']yesterday evening i had 18 people online, 17 playing GTA and 1 playing Halo 3.[/QUOTE] Uh..I was playing Vegas 2 :P[/QUOTE]



okay okay you caught me, 16 were playing gta.. i just wanted to sound cool :(

No comments:

Post a Comment