Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bioshock price drop

I picked up Bioshock for $30 brand new at Circuit City. Is that a pretty good price for this game? I played a demo of it and LOVED it.BTW: I know there are a bunch of people out there that didn't like Bioshock, so in that case, you don't have to waste your time posting here, I already know that you're going to say ''It isn't worth buying''. But go ahead, waste your time if you like. It's your time, not mine.Bioshock price drop
A bunch of people didn't like Bioshock? Thats news to me...I rented Bioshock using a free rental card and I absolutely loved the game but I never got around to picking it up.Once I get this whole broken television/new HD television situation handled I will definitely buy it. Who knows, maybe there will be another price drop!Bioshock price drop
Thats an awsome price. It pays to be a bargain hunter.
never played it but it does intrigue me, even though i dont normally play shooters...i would have thought 30 dollars brand new would be a good price
That's a real good buy, great game...unfortunately I paid full price for it
[QUOTE=''Jaforbe'']Thats an awsome price. It pays to be a bargain hunter.[/QUOTE] Heck, I didn't even have to hunt. I just saw it in Circuit City's Sunday ad. LOL
[QUOTE=''Fredrick2003x''] A bunch of people didn't like Bioshock? Thats news to me...I rented Bioshock using a free rental card and I absolutely loved the game but I never got around to picking it up.Once I get this whole broken television/new HD television situation handled I will definitely buy it. Who knows, maybe there will be another price drop![/QUOTE] It just seems like every time I go into a thread and someone mentions Bioshock, 3 other people say they hated Bioshock.
you'll have great fun with it, well i did, now on my 3rd play through

No comments:

Post a Comment