Thursday, April 15, 2010

Changing Capitalization of Gamertag w/ou ...

is it possible?My friend's tag is ''ii artism ii'' and he wants it to be ''II Artism II''can he do this without paying?we tried deleting the profile and then recovering it using the new capitalization but it did not workChanging Capitalization of Gamertag w/ou ...
any help?Changing Capitalization of Gamertag w/ou ...
Maybe contact Microsoft. Otherwise i don't think you can...
Not 100% sure, but I don't think it's possible. Aren't Gamertags case sensitive? So, ''Artism'' would actually be a different tag to ''artism.'' Again, not entirely sure on this. If your friend really wanted, he could call the toll free line and see.
No you cant do this without paying because it is considered getting a new gamertag
My friend did it twice but I can't remember how he did it. The first time was when he transferred his live account from xbox to the 360. The second time I'm not sure how he did it.
[QUOTE=''Aaron89'']Not 100% sure, but I don't think it's possible. Aren't Gamertags case sensitive? So, ''Artism'' would actually be a different tag to ''artism.'' Again, not entirely sure on this. If your friend really wanted, he could call the toll free line and see.[/QUOTE]Right. As far as XBL is concerned, just changing one letter to a different case is no different than completely changing his GT to xXIlOvEpUpPiEsXx or whatever.
I don'nt think you can. I tried the same thing and it said that the gamertag already existed so for example Gamertag is considered the same as gamertag. Lower case and upper case don't make a difference. Xbox live considers it the same gamertag.
yes you canYou have to recover your GT, When you type in the GT just type in II Artism II It should work, i havnt tried it myself, but my friend did it

No comments:

Post a Comment