Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Someone.....Anyone plz help me!!!!!!!!!! ...

right well what it is, is that i bought my xbox for like chrismas and when i set it up i had to put my mums windows live email thing in because it was saying because i wernt 18 i would have to do it to download content and play online......iv now been 18 for like 2 months and it still aint taken the parental privacy thing off and i wanna no how the hell i turn it off so i can see the adverts on the dashbored and show my xbox live gamertag on sites like facebook because it wont show what games iv played and comes up with privacy settings enabled.........plz some one help me!!!!! looking forward to hearing your replys and helpmuch love Someone.....Anyone plz help me!!!!!!!!!! ...
Have you tried calling Xbox customer support? They're usually quite helpful.Someone.....Anyone plz help me!!!!!!!!!! ...
If you go into your system settings on the X-Box, there is a setting for Parental Controls which you can switch on or off- if that doesn't work, I agree that Customer Services would be your best bet, those guys are pretty good about this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment