Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who liked Naruto Rise of a Ninja?

I just finished it and I thought it was a great start especially if there are plans for a sequel. There arent too many platformers atm so this definately was a breath of fresh air for me. Your thoughts?Who liked Naruto Rise of a Ninja?
Same here man, although I wish they would've put larger emphesis on the story, I mean 80 episodes in like 6 hours? that covers about 12 eps. The gameplay was fun enough and the graphics were sweet, but it just didn't feel as epic as it should have.Who liked Naruto Rise of a Ninja?
[QUOTE=''Keitarourashima'']Same here man, although I wish they would've put larger emphesis on the story, I mean 80 episodes in like 6 hours? that covers about 12 eps. The gameplay was fun enough and the graphics were sweet, but it just didn't feel as epic as it should have.[/QUOTE] Agreed. The ending left me wanting more and I wish the fighting system was a little more robust, but the platforming really made the game solid.
I would love to see a sequel to this come out. Make it longer, covering most of the rest of the series would be nice, though since we don't have all of them state side, I doubt that. Though I'd be happy with anything I'll admit.
Naruto Shippen is out for ps2 but only in Japan. There is rumor of it coming to 360 but who knows when. I loved Rise of a Ninja. They need to bring Shippen to 360. I saw the gameplay footage for the ps2. Man listen. lol
ME ME.
Instead of making a new thread I figure I'd respond to this one. Was seriously considering buying this since I do like the series (though haven't really watched in a long time) and this seemed like it would be a good platformer and even fighter. Anyone know how well the game did sales wise?
i hate the english voices, i wish u had an option for the japanese voices
[QUOTE=''DuhQbnSiLo'']i hate the english voices, i wish u had an option for the japanese voices [/QUOTE]

There is a downloadble content for the japanese voices.....i played the game it was fantastic....loved every minute of it...and i used to diss the game:P but then it turned out to be a really beautiful and fun made game and i sure enjoyed it espically with the japanese voices.

Are all the Naruto games fighting games? I was looking to get Naruto Ultimate Ninja b/c it looks neat and I like the animation but this review makes it look like it's mostly a fighter. I'm not very familiar with the Naruto games but aren't some of them storyline-based?
It was a great game and it would be nice for see another. I recently completed it myself, just gotta go back and do the other little objectives.
I'm not a Naruto or Anime fan at all but I played it for a few minutes when my brother bought it and it was pretty good. I can't say that I hated it.

So does anyone know how it did sales wise?
It came out at the same time as Assassins Creed and being the same type of game as each other. Naruto was completely overshadowed
[QUOTE=''InfinityMugen''] [QUOTE=''Keitarourashima'']Same here man, although I wish they would've put larger emphesis on the story, I mean 80 episodes in like 6 hours? that covers about 12 eps. The gameplay was fun enough and the graphics were sweet, but it just didn't feel as epic as it should have.[/QUOTE] Agreed. The ending left me wanting more and I wish the fighting system was a little more robust, but the platforming really made the game solid.[/QUOTE] I agree. The game ended rather abruptly with no storyline remaining, just missions. It was a surprisingly good game. I wish DBZ was this enjoyable.
i liked it so much, that when i saw the Ultimate storm for PS3 i just went ahead of myself and ordered a PS3 :P
I was thinking of possibley getting this game.
this game is good even my best naruto game yet, but its dose need more characters in it. But online is a bit annoying you get bad rep when you beat someone, trashtalking and people keep doing the same move to.
Naruto Rise Of a Ninja was awesome. The bit was that it stayed loyal to the series unlike other Naruto games.
i rented it.Overall i enjoyed it and i think they should make a sequel.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment